I didn't work outside today [4/9/09] but I played! I spent quite awhile with my neighbor who is also a gardener and owns a nursery. We toured her yard, and saw that her Glory of the Snow [Chionodoxa ]
is sneaking across the Hemlock border into my corner of the woods, and my Money Plant
is sneaking across the Hemlock border into my corner of the woods, and my Money Plant
[Lunaria annua] has moved into her front border! We are both thrilled!
***********************************************
On my way home, I met a little brown and yellow striped garter snake [Thamnophis sirtalis]
side winding across the drive! I thought it was too cool for him to be out but he told me in no uncertain terms that the weather was perfect! I didn't name him, but I followed him til he disappeared in the leaves.
side winding across the drive! I thought it was too cool for him to be out but he told me in no uncertain terms that the weather was perfect! I didn't name him, but I followed him til he disappeared in the leaves. 
No comments:
Post a Comment